Baby Brooke is beautiful. Unarguably flawless. Babies just have a way of being that way. I love my first steps into a stranger’s house when I come over for newborn portraits. I creep in, with my box of props that’s bigger than me, and there’s this slightly nervous/but totally not nervous exchange between me and the parents. Hi stranger, please come into our home… we want to show you our child… uuummm. But then we turn a corner, or someone steps out of the way and I see the little brand new human. It’s the ultimate ice breaker. We all usually just stare for a moment, and all insecurities melt away and we marvel at this tiny. loving. living. genius.
- Slow shooting on a Sunday- the birthday edition – Santa Barbara, Solvang, and Santa Ynez Wine Valley
- The Casillas Family and Baby Kennedy – Downtown Riverside Family Portraits
- The Goodmans – Temecula Family Portraits
- Beautiful Baby Brooke – Inland Empire Newborn Photography
- Fairytales, Reality + A Perfectly Elegant Evening: John and Cheryl – a Grand Tradition Estate Wedding